NEW Story: Naval Commando
߷ Part of the government series of articles
The Bureau of Policy Research conducts research and prepares policy objectives for use in Commonwealth governance, and determines the curriculum of the Civil Service Academy and other civil service training organisations.
- Department of General Research: Flexible, reactive policy and long-term research objectives.
- Department of Stability: Reactive and timely analysis of current affairs and events threatening the mandate and stability of the Commonwealth.
- Department of Democracy: Research that contributes to floral democracy, particularly as it operates at the borough and canton levels of government.
- Department of Civil Affairs: Research related to civil rights, demography and culture policy.
- Department of Commonwealth Economics and Trade: Macroeconomic research in Commonwealth trade.
- Department of Reform: Research related to Vekllei bureaucracy and the efficiency of its government.