NEW Story: Downpour
✿ You can contact me at 📧 [email protected].
Choosing a commission #
- Email: [email protected]
- Discord: MelonKony#2063
- Twitter: @MelonKony
You know what I draw – it’s probably how you found me. It should be no surprise then that I work best in my element. Consider how your commission can use my strengths as an artist, and I’ll help you develop a concept.
|Good Concepts||I will not draw|
immoral, or otherwise
Sketches & Concepts: $20-$50 1-2 days #
These are artworks that are good for developing an idea. They’re rough around the edges, usually uncoloured, and full of energy. Prices vary on their scope and colour.
Characters & Design: $75-$200 2-5 days #
These are finished artworks that realise your people, machines and objects. They’re great for showing off a character, helping you design a vehicle or visualise a machine. Prices vary on the complexity of depicted items and artwork detail.
Paintings & Landscapes: $200-$500 1-2 weeks #
These are complete artworks showcasing a scene or place. They’re detailed, painterly, and finished to a high standard. Prices vary depending on the detail of the scene and the number and complexity of its elements.
Process & delivery #
- Contact me with your idea. We’ll talk about what you want and whether I’m a good fit. If you decide to commission me, I’ll give a quote in writing and an estimated completion date.
- I’ll produce a preliminary sketch. This will be used as a reference for the finished work, and is a good time to make conceptual changes.
- If you like what you see, you’ll pay ½ the price quoted as a deposit. At this point, you’re committed to the work.
- I’ll finish the commission, and will give updates on request.
- Once finished, I’ll forward a watermarked image as a preview. If you’re satisfied, you’ll receive your artwork and a MillMint Gift Basket™ upon payment of the outstanding sum.
Your MillMint Gift Basket™
- High-resolution, uncompressed image
- Compressed, shareable image
- Timelapse of the process
- Digital Postcard
- Coupon for 10% off next order
Terms & Conditions
Commissioned work is subject to the 📄 MillMint Limited Commercial License
- These are digital goods, delivered in a digital format.
- All rights and usage of the work are forfeit until payment.
- By commissioning MillMint (me), you are made aware of and agree to these terms.
- When you commission work from me, it is licensed under limited commercial use. This allows for personal and limited commercial use, but permission is required for some commercial use-cases.
- MillMint retains copyright over the work under the license agreement.
- All reproductions of the work must retain signatures and marks.
- Partial refunds are available after the deposit has been placed. The refund total will be adjusted based on progress completed.
- In the event I am unable to complete your commission, your deposit will be refunded in full.