NEW Story: General Infantry
MillMint Limited Commercial License
✿ Download the 📄 MillMint Limited Commercial License.pdf
When you commission work from MillMint, it is licensed for limited commercial use.
You may adapt the work for personal use or for gifts as many times as you like with no permission required.
If you plan on using commissioned work for commercial purposes, including selling it or adapting it into a commercial product, it is licensed under these terms.
The 📄 MillMint Limited Commercial License applies to commissioned work from MillMint. Uses that exceed these terms require the permission of MillMint.
Any questions about this license or commissioned work can be forwarded to 📧 [email protected].
LICENSE IS REQUIRED WHEN:
- You are planning to use the work up to 500 times on commercial products, e.g. prints or novelties.
- You are planning to use the work in a commercial product, e.g. books, video games etc. that has sold up to 1,000 units.
- MillMint retains copyright of the work.
- Signatures on the work must maintain intact in reproductions.
- You cannot claim to have created commissioned work (i.e. to have drawn it).
- You cannot resell artwork in its original digital format.
- You cannot use the work in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libellous or defamatory manner.
- You cannot incorporate the work into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
Under NO circumstances may you sell, or otherwise commercialise the actual digital files in their original format.